Programs & Events
The Chapter hosts nearly 40 events a year. Check out the calendar for upcoming programs, including:
- Manager Education Symposiums.
- Board Leadership Development Program for elected association leaders.
- Virtual meetups and chats.
- Live & On Demand Webinar programs you can view from the comfort of your home or office.
- Mini Trade Shows.
- Annual Conference & Expo.
- Networking events and happy hours.
- Regional Council programs in South Jersey, Philadelphia, the Pocono Mountains and Central Pennsylvania.
Some programs are members only. Attendance fees are charged for many events. Non-member registration fees are higher. Not a member? Join today and save.
Please review the chapter Code of Conduct and Event Safety & Responsibility Policies prior to attending a chapter event.
Managers: Read our FAQ on How to Earn Continuing Education Requirements and our FAQ on how we set continuing education program registration fees.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement & Event Policies
The chapter has adopted a Covid-19 Vaccination requirement and a Covid Code of Conduct for all in person meetings and events. Whenever you register for an event, you agree to abide by the terms of these policies, including presenting proof of full Covid-19 vaccination. Click here for the Covid-19 Vaccination Policy and Covid-19 Code of Conduct for Events.
By submitting a registration for a CAI chapter program or event, attendees agree to the CAI Communicable Disease Related Hold Harmless, Release, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement. Click the link to review the terms of this waiver. You will be required to agree to the terms of this waiver in the event registration checkout process.