The Keystone Chapter Community Associations Institute (hereafter “CAI”) is taking measures and precautions to assist you to voluntarily participate in chapter programs while focusing on education and making connections. CAI and our event venues are implementing the following precautions for all chapter events:
- A mask must be worn in accordance with state and local requirements. Attendees without a mask will be denied entrance to the venue / event.
- Social distancing will be enforced during the event and seating will be arranged accordingly.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the venues.
- Food and beverage will be packaged and served in a manner that minimizes contact between attendees and service staff.
- Attendees are expected to act in a responsible manner and to observe and comply with all Covid-19 safety protocols. CAI reserves the right to remove any attendee that does not follow these guidelines.
By submitting a Registration to attend a program hosted by CAI, I acknowledge and agree: (1) that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; (2) to assume all risks that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 while attending or participating in activities conducted by CAI; (3) on behalf of myself and my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, next of kin and others with whom I may interact, not to hold CAI, and/or the owner of any premises where such activities are conducted and their respective officials, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, servants, sponsors, agents, representatives, successors, heirs and assigns (collectively “Releasees”) liable for any risks, injuries, illness, infections, death or damages arising because of my attendance and/or participation at the program; (4) to RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND and COVENANT NOT TO SUE on behalf of myself and my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, next of kin and on behalf of others with whom I may interact, any or all of the Releasees for any injuries, illness, infections, death or damages and/or any claims or demands arising from or related to my attendance and/or participation in the program; and (5) to INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, claim, demand, expense and cost they may incur arising out of or related to my attendance and/or participation in the program including, but not limited to, all legal, professional and expert fees incurred.
I HAVE READ THIS COMMUNICABLE DISEASE RELATED HOLD HARMLESS, RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR THE PROGRAM, AND HAVE AGREED TO ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT DURESS AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY ACCEPTANCE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.