CAI is pleased to announce a major upgrade to our website and a new membership experience for our members.
On Thursday, March 5, we will be rolling out a new online members-only community via YourMembership, an association management system (AMS). Through this new online community, members will be able to accomplish the following:
- More easily login and access your member record
- Update your profile and contact information
- Upload a profile picture for your individual profile
- Register for chapter programs and events
- Track continuing education credits for Managers
- Search for management company and business partner members
- Connect with fellow members via the online community
Future plans include creation of membership groups within the new online community that will allow members to join groups, post questions, trade insights and interact online much as you do on your personal social media pages. There will also be a mobile version that will link you directly to your member record, to make it easy to access your profile and participate in chapter programs via your mobile devices.
We're excited to launch this new functionality and have members join in our new online community. Watch your email on Thursday, March 5th for login instructions. Once you login and update your password and preferences, be sure to check out the new functionality and let us know if you are experiencing any difficulty within the new site.