CAI Keystone will publish the 2022 Membership Resource Guide in the Spring. Business Partner and Management Company members have until January 31, 2022 to confirm and update your profile information, which appears in both the printed and online versions of the member directory.
To login to your organization record and update, or just confirm, your contact information, follow these simple steps:
- Click this link to navigate to the chapter homepage. Click on the Explore menu, then My Membership. See image below.
- Enter your sign in credentials (see image below) and sign-in to your organization record. Please note, you will need to log in to your organization record, not your individual profile. If you need login credentials for your organization record, please contact a member of the CAI staff.
- If this is the first time you are logging in to your organization record, you may see this screen (image 3 below), stating “We Are Building Your New Community.” You should then be taken to your organization profile (image 4 below).
- Scroll down through your profile and confirm your contact information (address, phone, email, website) are correct. See image 4 for what your profile will look like when you are logged in.
- Fill in the Company Description field with a short (two or three sentences) description of the services or products your company offers to community associations.
- When you are finished updating your profile be sure to click the Save Changes button at the bottom of your profile.
Please note, only the primary contact should log in to the organization record. You should also take care to not save your organization log in credentials so you do not accidentally log in to the organization record on a regular basis. For all other transactions, event registrations, website engagements, etc., you should log in using your individual log in credentials.
If you have questions or are having trouble logging in to your organization record, please contact a member of the CAI staff for assistance.