Need more information? Start here! Click these links for more details:
Watch these short videos for more information on who we are:
Community Associations Institute is home to more than 34,000 homeowners, community association managers and business partners who are dedicated to serving their communities. Our mission is to inspire professionalism, effective leadership, and responsible citizenship, ideals reflected in communities that are preferred places to call home.
CAI supports our members by helping them learn, achieve and succeed. As a member, you'll have access to:
- Education and Resources
- Information and Best Practices
- Opportunities to connect with experts, colleagues and peers, locally and nationally
Join CAI and gain access to membership benefits that include extensive online resources such as free downloadable documents and templates, articles and other information on how to better govern and manager your community association.
- Community association homeowner leaders including elected board members and trustees, committee members and other volunteers in homeowner, condominium and other types of association-governed communities. Click here to learn more about membership benefits for homeowners and volunteer leaders and to download a copy of the application.
- Community managers (on-site, portfolio, large scale). Read more about membership benefits for managers and information on Professionalism and Community Managers.
- Management companies. Read more about membership benefits for management companies.
- Professional services (attorneys, accountants, engineers, builders, real estate, insurance, lenders, bankers, reserve professionals, and others). Read more about membership benefits for professional services.
- Business partners who provide products and services to community associations (landscaping, roofing, painting, pest control, HVAC, security, restoration services, contractors, siding, paving, etc). Read more about membership benefits for business partners and the value of CAI Business Partner members.
If you're not sure about membership, why not see what some of our members have to say about their membership experience in CAI? Check out their testimonials.
Ready to Join?
There are several ways you can become a member of CAI:
Join online through our national website and start receiving the benefits of membership right away! Be sure to select the "Pennsylvania & Delaware Valley Chapter" as your chapter of choice.
Print a membership application that you can mail or fax with payment. Choose the membership application for your membership category:
Community associations can also download a sample resolution to join CAI to adopt at your board meeting.