Score for the Cure will take place on August 14, 2021 at Revolution Ice Gardens in Warminster, PA. The event features hockey tournaments, Revolution Loop — a 5K run / walk, cornhole tournament, the Midway with family fun activities, delicious food, live music, and more.
Proceeds from Score for the Cure go to fund the research and advocacy initiatives conducted by JDRF with a lesser portion donated to Black Bear Foundation to support youth hockey initiatives to thank Black Bear Sports Group, Inc. for hosting and supporting the event at no charge to Score for the Cure.
Score for the Cure is a Keystone CAI supported event and many of those responsible for organizing the event are members of the chapter.
Score for the Cure is:
- a fundraising event to support JDRF - the leading international organization dedicated to Type 1 Diabetes advocacy, research, and the search for a cure. Proceeds from the event will benefit JDRF with proceeds from the men's hockey tournament going to Black Bear Youth Hockey Foundation.
Score for the Cure features:
- multiple ice hockey games
- ice skating
- the Revolution Loop 5K run / walk / race
- a Cornhole Tournament
- vendors at our carnival like Midway
- Food, drink, and live music
- Silent auction
- And more!
CLICK HERE to learn more about the event from this article that appeared in the July / August issue of Community Assets magazine.
CLICK HERE to learn about the management company cornhole challenge
CLICK HERE to learn about the Revolution Loop 5K & Cornhole Tournament combo package
CLICK HERE to visit the Score for the Cure website for more information and to sign up!
Saturday, August 14, 2021, 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
Revolution Ice Gardens
1621 Mearns Road
Warminster, PA 18974
Click Here to learn more