CAI's annual golf outing is named in honor of longtime member, past-president, supporter, and friend, Mary Ann McNulty, CMCA. Mary Ann served as president of the chapter in 2003 and was active in CAI for over two decades. The event will be held on Monday, September 20 at Cedarbrook Country Club in Blue Bell, PA. Your registration includes driving range, golf and cart, lunch and after party, Hole in One Contest, Longest Drive Contest, Closest to the Pin Contest, prizes and more! Purchase the Golf Contests Package for more chances to win prizes!
Lunch Sponsored By
Golf Carts Sponsored by
Giveaways Sponsored by
Beverage Station Sponsors
Premier Hole Sponsors
Bourbon Tasting Sponsor
Hole in One Sponsor
Please note, due to Covid-19, some aspects of this event may change as required by law or state health guidelines.
2021 Outing Date & Location
Monday, September 20, 2021
Cedarbrook Country Club
180 Penllyn Pike, Blue Bell, PA.
Registration, Lunch & Driving Range - 11:30 AM
Shotgun Start: 12:30 PM
Click here for important information for all participants, including:
- Covid-19 Health & Safety Rules
- On Course Contests information
- Food & Beverage stations and sponsor assignments
All golfers, volunteers and sponsor participants are required to sign the CAI Communicable Disease Hold Harmless, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement. Participants who do not turn in the signed agreement will be asked to leave the event.
Already registered? Click here to purchase the on-course contest package in advance. Contest packages will not be available except if purchased in advance!
Enjoy the driving range, 18 holes of golf with cart, on course beverages and food stations, prizes and the following contests:
- Hole in One Contest sponsored by Eiseman Construction and Hardenbergh Insurance
- Longest Drive Contest sponsored by FWH Associates and Firstrust Bank
- Closest to the Pin Contest sponsored by James McFadden, CPA
- Most Honest Team sponsored by Bustamante Engineers
Add-on contests include a putting contest and straightest drive. Putting contest sponsored by Mark 1 Restoration.
Sponsor the Outing
Business Partners and Management Companies - support the mission of CAI and promote your organization with a golf outing sponsorship! Some sponsorships include two golfers as part of the package. Remaining available Sponsorships include:
- After Party Sponsor (includes two golfers)
- Golf Ball Sponsor (sponsor provides logo'd golf balls giveaways)
- Beer Can Cooler Sponsor (sponsor provides logo'd beer can cooler giveaways)
- Driving Range Sponsor
- Closest to the Pin Sponsor
- Most Honest Team Sponsor
- Mulligan Sponsor
- Tee Sponsor
Download the event brochure for full sponsorship information (check back soon!).
Purchase Your Sponsorship Online (coming soon)
Register early! Register by August 27 to avoid the increase in registration fees!
Early Bird Registration - Individual Golfer Attendees:
• $250* Business Partner Members / $225 Manager and Homeowner members - includes lunch, greens fees, cart rental, on course food and beverages, Hole in One Contest, Longest Drive Contest, Closest to the Pin Contest.
• Non-member prices are higher. Join today!
Early Bird Registration Foursome:
• $1200.00* per Foursome (Members) includes a Tee/Green sponsorship, on course food and beverage, greens fees, cart rental, Hole in One Contest, Longest Drive Contest, Closest to the Pin Contest.
*Registration rates listed are for members of CAI. Additional fees apply for non-members. Rates listed are for early registration, by August 27, 2021. Registration rates increase after August 27, 2021.
*This event will be in full compliance with CDC recommendations as well as restrictions on the size of events under Pennsylvania's state of emergency. Attendance will be limited.
By submitting a registration for a CAI chapter program or event, attendees agree to the CAI Communicable Disease Related Hold Harmless, Release, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement. Click the link to review the terms of this waiver. CAI reserves the right to cancel or substantially alter this event if conditions warrant.
Register online (coming soon)
Win with On Course Contests
Contest Package - $25 - must be purchased / paid for in advance; Includes Putting Contest, Straightest Drive and Mulligans. To purchase a contest package for a foursome, increase the count in the shopping count for the Contest Package to 4.