CAI's annual golf outing is named in honor of longtime member, past-president, supporter, and friend, Mary Ann McNulty, CMCA. Mary Ann served as president of the chapter in 2003 and was active in CAI for over two decades. The event will be held on Monday, October 5 at Cedarbrook Country Club in Blue Bell, PA. Your registration includes driving range, golf and cart, on course food and beverage stations, Hole in One Contest, Longest Drive Contest, Closest to the Pin Contest, prizes and more! Purchase the Golf Contests Package for more chances to win prizes!
Golf Carts Sponsored by
Food & Beverage Sponsored by
Giveaways Sponsored by
Beverage Station sponsored by
Premier Hole Sponsors
Please note, due to Covid-19, some aspects of this event may change as required by law or state health guidelines.
2020 Outing Date & Location
Monday, October 5, 2020
Cedarbrook Country Club
180 Penllyn Pike, Blue Bell, PA.
Registration & Driving Range - 11:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 12:30 PM
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the start time for this event may change. CAI will communicate with all participants prior to the outing with updates and instructions regarding health and safety measures.
Enjoy the driving range, 18 holes of golf with cart, on course beverages and food stations, prizes and the following contests:
- Hole in One Contest sponsored by A. Amendt Pest Control and The Falcon Group
- Longest Drive Contest sponsored by FWH Associates
- Closest to the Pin Contest sponsored by [Claim this sponsorship!]
- Most Honest Team sponsored by KPI2 and Bustamante Engineers
Add-on contests include a putting contest and straightest drive. Putting contest sponsored by DW Smith.
Sponsor the Outing
Business Partners and Management Companies - support the mission of CAI and promote your organization with a golf outing sponsorship! Some sponsorships include two golfers as part of the package. Remaining available Sponsorships include:
- Food & Beverage Sponsor (includes two golfers)
- Beverage Station Sponsor
Cigar Sponsor (sold out)
- Hand Sanitizer Sponsor (sponsor provides logo'd hand sanitizer giveaways)
- Mask Sponsor (sponsor provides logo'd facial mask giveaways)
- Beer Can Cooler Sponsor (sponsor provides logo'd beer can cooler giveaways)
- Driving Range Sponsor
Bourbon Tasting Sponsor (sold out)
Closest to the Pin Sponsor (sold out)
- Mulligan Sponsor
- Tee Sponsor
Download the event brochure for full sponsorship information.
Purchase Your Sponsorship Online
Register early! Register by September 7 to avoid the increase in registration fees!
Early Bird Registration - Individual Golfer Attendees:
• $250* Business Partner Members / $225 Manager and Homeowner members - includes lunch, greens fees, cart rental, on course food and beverages, Hole in One Contest, Longest Drive Contest, Closest to the Pin Contest.
• Non-member prices are higher. Join today!
Early Bird Registration Foursome:
• $1200.00* per Foursome (Members) includes a Tee/Green sponsorship, on course food and beverage, greens fees, cart rental, Hole in One Contest, Longest Drive Contest, Closest to the Pin Contest.
*Registration rates listed are for members of CAI. Additional fees apply for non-members. Rates listed are for early registration, by September 7, 2020. Registration rates increase after September 7, 2020.
*This event will be in full compliance with CDC recommendations as well as restrictions on the size of events under Pennsylvania's state of emergency. Attendance will be limited.
By submitting a registration for a CAI chapter program or event, attendees agree to the CAI Communicable Disease Related Hold Harmless, Release, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement. Click the link to review the terms of this waiver. CAI reserves the right to cancel or substantially alter this event if conditions warrant.
Win with On Course Contests
Contest Package - $25 - must be purchased / paid for in advance; Includes Putting Contest, Straightest Drive and Mulligans. To purchase a contest package for a foursome, increase the count in the shopping count for the Contest Package to 4.