Management company executives and directors are invited to a virtual meetup with colleagues and CAI chapter leadership to exchange ideas, discuss trends, and share information and best practices that impact your company, your client associations and your managers.
This members-only program is limited to management company senior staff and is designed to foster the exchange of ideas and information to benefit the industry as a whole. Save this date for future meetups - September 22, 2021.
This is a free program that will be conducted via Zoom. Click the button below to register.
Discussion Topics - State & Federal Legislative Update
There's a lot of legislative and regulatory activity happening that has potential impacts on community associations - in the states as well as at the Federal level. Join representatives of CAI's Government & Public Affairs Department and CAI's Pennsylvania and New Jersey Legislative Action Committees for an update and Q&A on the following topics:
- Covid liability / immunity legislation in PA and NJ
- Data Transparency and Tax Equity legislation in PA
- Appeal of Radburn Regulations and Monitoring of Manager Licensing in NJ
- Federal update including the Housing Assistance Fund contained in the American Rescue Plan
- Phoebe Neseth, Esq., Senior Manager, CAI's Government & Public Affairs Department
- Louis J. Biacchi, Lobbyist, Pugliese Associates
- George Greatrex, Esq., Hill Wallack, Chair, CAI's New Jersey Legislative Action Committee
- Edward Hoffman, Jr., Esq., Hoffman Law, Chair, CAI's Pennsylvania Legislative Action Committee
Thank you to Our Generous Program Sponsors