This is a members only event generously Sponsored by:
Join CAI's Business Partners Council at a panel discussion with managers from various management companies on how business partners can forge relationships with managers. Stick around after for the PULSE Committee's Virtual Happy Hour & Lip Sync Video Contest and Virtual Meet & Greet with a Giraffe! Sign up and join us for this fun kickoff to your summer!
Managers Panel Participants
Amber Martin, Woo-Cat Property & Association Management
Andrew Sytnik, CMCA, FirstService Residential
Tony Nardone, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, Corner Property Management
Maria Elena Solis, CMCA, AMS, PENCO Management
Jane Wismer, CMCA, AMS, CCR Management
June 30, 2020
Panel Discussion: 3:30 to 4:25 PM
Virtual Happy Hour: 4:30 to 5:30 PM
Where: Virtual Zoom Event. Login link will be provided to registered attendees prior to the event.
- This event is free for homeowner and manager
members, but registration is required.
- $35 per business partner member attendee.
This is a members only event.
Virtual Happy Hour
4:30 to 5:30 PM
Following the Doing Business with Managers event, join us for a fun-filled Virtual Happy Hour. Featuring a special guest appearance from one of Elmwood Park Zoo's giraffes and our Lip Sync Throwdown, it'll be the most fun you can have on a Tuesday afternoon.
SEND IN YOUR LIP SYNC VIDEO AND YOU COULD WIN
Are you brave enough to face off in our Lip Sync Throwdown?
Here's the rules:
- Record a video of you lip syncing to your favorite song (yep, the whole song).
- We’ll pare your video down to 10-15 seconds for the Showcase Round.
- Attendees will vote on their favorite videos, narrowing us down to the Superstar Round.
- Superstar Round videos will be shown in their entirety.
- Attendees will vote for their favorite video.
- The winning video will be crowned Lip Sync Throwdown Champion. The winner and runner-up will win a gift card and will be mentioned in the September / October issue of Community Assets magazine!
- All videos are due by June 23 and should be emailed to Mike Shaw (email@example.com) and/or Nicole Skaro (firstname.lastname@example.org).