Using the drop down box below, please select the award category you'd like to make your nomination for. Please note, you may make a nomination in the Chapter Award or Pocono Mountains Regional Council Award categories but you can only make a nomination in one category per nomination form. For example, you cannot nominate a Chapter Rising Star and Pocono Mountains Regional Council Association Employee on the same form. We are only able to accept one nomination per form, however, you are invited to complete this form as many times and for as many categories as you wish. Please complete and submit your form before beginning a new nomination.
CHAPTER AWARD CATEGORIES
Excellence in Education Award
This award will be given to a member who has contributed valuable educational content during the year in either verbal or written form. Nominees can include program speakers, magazine or blog authors, podcast contributors, etc. This award recognizes excellence in creating valuable, relevant, and consistent content that educates, attracts, and retains the CAI audience.
Excellence in Community Management
This award will be given to a member manager or managers who have excelled in the field of community management and who is demonstrably engaged in the chapter. Nominees must have achieved and currently maintain at least one of the following CAI professional manager credentials: CMCA, AMS, PCAM, or LSM.
This award will take into consideration the following:
- What distinguishes this nominee from other community association managers?
- What impact has this manager had on the community or communities they manage? What are this manager's most outstanding achievements over the last year?
- What has this manager done to support the goals and objectives of CAI and how is the manager engaged in the chapter?
Excellence in Community Leadership
This award will be given to a member community association board that has excelled in the field of leadership and community governance. Nominees should demonstrably cultivate a true sense of community, promote active resident involvement, and create a culture of informed consensus. Nominees should strive to preserve the character of their community, protect property values, meet and/or exceed the expectations of homeowners, and serve in the best interests of the association.
Nominations must include an overview of what this community association board has done to earn your nomination. Include information such as involvement with CAI, community and board operations, involvement in the community at-large, and other supporting information.
Excellence in Community Service
This award will be given to a member organization (management company or business partner) that has excelled in the area of service to a community association or to the community association industry.
- Nominees have a demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development and have fostered harmonious relationships within CAI.
- Nominees are actively engaged in the chapter and serve as mentors or examples to other organizations within the membership.
- Nominees provide leadership that encourages others to provide exceptional service / customer value.
Chapter Rising Star Award
The Rising Star Award is given to a member or members with a minimum of two years of volunteer service with the chapter and who has displayed extraordinary commitment, leadership, and contributions to the chapter.
- Demonstrates passion for their work and CAI's mission.
- Recipient strives to make an impact within CAI and their respective field of work.