CAI offers many opportunities for you to engage with colleagues and fellow members. Here are some great ways for you get more out of your CAI experience:
- We've tapped into the knowledge and expertise of our community association experts and you can find their informational and educational articles as well as chapter news, membership information, milestones, and more in our Resource Center blog.
- Get engaged with your fellow members in CAI's Online Community! CAI's Online Community! Post in a forum to get other members input on questions and solutions. Networking in the Social Feed and connect with other members. CAI's Online Community is for members only and you must be logged in to view this feature
- Increase your engagement and Get Involved by joining a volunteer committee or regional councils, present an educational program either in person or as a webinar, podcast, or write an article for our award-winning magazine, Community Assets, or our Resource Center blog.
- Learn some things new by tuning into our Community Matters Podcasts. These entertaining and educational programs feature knowledgeable guests explaining issues and discussing topics important to homeowners, board members, managers, and business partners in community associations. Our Community Matters Podcasts can be downloaded on iTunes, Google Play, or on the Podbean app.
- Check out the most recent digital edition of our award-winning magazine, Community Assets, or explore our extensive back issue archive. Please note, this resource is available to members only!
- Want to learn more about CAI? Our CAI FAQs page answer questions frequently asked about Community Associations Institute, the Keystone Chapter, our programs, events, publications, our national office, and much more. Don't see an answer to your question? Submit it here and one of our staff members will address it.
- Look at all the fun we have by visiting our Photo Gallery for pictures from recent events and then be sure to visit our calendar so you don't miss our next great event!