Chapter Launches New Mobile App
After months of work, the Pennsylvania & Delaware Valley Chapter of CAI is proud to announce that beginning today our brand new members only mobile app is available for download from iTunes and the Google Play store. The app, developed in association with Apps4Org, includes a variety of resources available to you at the touch of a button.
• Review and contact Management Companies and Business Partners
• See and interact with our 2019 Premier Partners
• Contact the Board
• Explore Upcoming Events
• Access Member Resources
• Contact the Chapter
• Receive Notifications from the Chapter
To download and access the app, please follow the instructions provided below.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE APP STORE (for iPhone users)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE (for Android users)
App Download / Login Instructions
1. Click on the appropriate link above. If you have an iPhone, click on the App Store link. If you have an Android phone, click on the Google Play link. Only iPhone and Android mobile phones are currently supported.
2. Download and launch the mBenefits app.
3. Enter caipadelval for the Organization.
4. Enter your CAI registered email address for Email.
5. Enter PAdelval19 for your Password.
Your phone should remember your login credentials so you won't have to re-enter the information each time you launch the app.
If you have any difficulty logging into the app, click here to contact the chapter office and we will work with our Apps4Org representative to get your login issues resolved as quickly as possible.