The Pennsylvania and Delaware Valley Chapter of Community Associations Institute has an opening for a part time Administrative & Programs Assistant to fulfill duties including, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of membership prospect kits and welcome packets
- Preparation of membership mailings
- Enter new members into membership database
- Track all address and information changes
- Complete renewal, rebate and terminated member reports
Assist with Programs and Events
- Coordinate details with program speakers and sponsors
- Assist with preparation of materials for chapter events including educational workshops, annual golf outing and annual conference.
- Take reservations for events and process credit card transactions
- Track program attendance and prepare invoices and certificates of attendance
Assist with Administrative Functions
- Answer telephones, respond to voice mail and email inquiries.
- Open and distribute mail
- Maintain office calendarSend and follow up on invoices
- Filing, copying, proof-reading
- Prepare deposits
- Order office supplies and ensure equipment is functioning properly
- Other administrative duties as defined by the executive director
Schedule -Part time position, 30 hours per week.
Experience & Skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills - via phone, in person and email correspondence.
- Ability to follow through with details efficiently and effectively, with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Associates degree, preferred; Previous administrative assistant experience preferred.
The position / office is located in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. Please do not apply unless you are able to travel to this location.
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour