Philadelphia Luxury High Rise Condominium looking for a General Manager to direct its team.
Philadelphia Luxury High Rise Condominium looking for a General Manager to direct its team. The successful candidate has:
- Strong knowledge of financial and building operations including budget development and compliance, capital projects, financial reporting and Capital investment management.
- Experience developing contract specifications, and ability to analyze and critique proposals. Can coordinate and develop relationships with consulting services such as architects, engineers, contractors, legal counsel.
- Human Resource knowledge including management, evaluation, supervision development and motivation of personnel.
- The ability to quickly and easily develop resident relations/management/policy.
- A college degree is a must, CPM, CAM or equivalent a plus.
- 7 year’s property management experience.
- Strong software skills preferably with a working knowledge of Yardi Genesis 2, S2 system, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong financial skills with a basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
Salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits package.