CAI Statement on Coronavirus and Upcoming Events

March 11, 2020 01:27 PM

Out of an abundance of caution due to concerns surrounding the coronavirus outbreak, CAI is currently evaluating the status of our in-person programs for the remainder of March and April and may be postponing some events to a later date.

The health and safety of our members is of utmost importance, as is that of our staff, volunteers, and those who are employed at the venues that host our events. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis, and are receiving daily updates from the meetings industry, from CAI national, and the CDC. The status of each event will be determined on a case by case basis in the coming days.

If you are currently registered to attend any chapter programs in March or April, and the event is postponed, we will refund the registration fee for anyone who is unable to attend on the new date. We will also work with our program sponsors to ensure the value of the event for both the sponsors as well as CAI.

Please continue to monitor our website for updates as they develop. We will send further emails to update the status of individual events. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Back to news