Sponsor & Exhibitor Information
Exhibitors: Learn How to Set-Up Your Virtual Booth with This Easy-to-Follow PDF
Exhibitors: View the Short Tutorial for 6 Easy Steps to Set Up Your Virtual Booth
THE SHOW MUST GO ON(LINE)!
Four reasons why you should virtually exhibit:
- Make face 2 face connections with property managers and homeowners.
- Promote your products and services
- Attract new clients from the CAI audience
- Maintain your relationships with existing clients.
The Future is Bright and we're excited to share it with you! Come Shine On with us at our 2020 Annual Conference & Expo. Join us on Wednesday, September 9 and Thursday, September 10 for Shine On, our fully virtual 2020 Annual Conference & Expo. With exciting new features for attendees and exhibitors alike, Shine On will be the event you'll be talking about all year long.
Day 1 - Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- 8:45 AM to 9:15 AM New Member [Bring Your Own] Breakfast
- 9:15 AM to 10:30 AM Opening Session, Welcome & Announcements
- 10:30 AM to 10:45 AM Coffee Break
- 10:45 AM to 11:45 AM Breakout Sessions 1
- 11:45 AM to 1:45 PM Virtual Exhibit Booths
- 11:45 AM to 12:15 PM Brown Bag Lunch Break
- 12:20 PM to 12:40 Express Talks
- 1:45 PM to 2:15 PM Water Cooler Chat
Day 2 - Thursday September 10, 2020
- 12:30 PM Welcome & Announcements
- 12:45 PM to 1:45 PM Breakout Sessions 2
- 1:45 PM to 4:30 PM virtual exhibit booths
- 3:15 PM to 4:15 PM Breakout Sessions 3
- 4:30 PM to 5:30 Virtual Happy Hour with Virtual Mixology/Bartending Class
Current Exhibitors Options
We know this is not what you had in mind when you reserved your exhibit booth. We also know the world has changed in dramatic ways in the last few months and you still need to promote your products and services to the CAI audience. CAI is putting our best foot forward to make this virtually the best event we've ever hosted! And we want to make sure our sponsors and exhibitors receive the best value for your investment in our virtual event. If there's something not listed here that you think would improve your return on investment, please talk to us. We're open to ideas that will help all of us make lemonade out of lemons.
All exhibitors who previously signed up to Exhibit receive the following:
- Full benefit of participation in 2020 Virtual Annual Conference & Expo
- $250 exhibitor credit to use towards a booth at CAI’s 2021 Annual Conference & Expo scheduled for May 13-14, 2021 at Valley Forge Casino.
- Listing on CAI Digital Exhibition page through November 1, 2020 at no additional charge.
- Inclusion in Summer long promotional campaign by CAI for all exhibitors and sponsors.
- Priority booth selection for CAI’s 2021 Annual Conference in the following order – Diamond Sponsors who exhibit, Platinum Sponsors who exhibit, Gold Sponsors who exhibit, 2020 exhibitors that did not cancel.
- 2020 exhibitor and sponsor rates for the 2021 show. In other words, avoid any increases in fees for 2021!
Digital Exhibition Includes the Following Benefits:
- Sponsor/exhibitor listings optimized for desktop viewing.
- Company description / listing including links to your websites and social media pages
- Unlimited exhibitor resources – upload PDF documents including product flyers, promotional brochures, etc.
- Unlimited company videos – record and post a promotional video to your digital booth. Talk to CAI for tips and ideas on how to easily create a video for your company in a cost effective, inexpensive way.
- Company Chat with attendees
- Virtual booth walk-ins to an exhibitor staffer’s Zoom, or other virtual meeting, connections. You can set up a free Zoom account (with limitations) or a Pro account is $14.99 per month.
- Inclusion in the digital conference Program Book distributed to all registered participants with your company information
- Complimentary attendee mailing list for all attendees who have consented to share contact information with exhibitors
- Attendee Cash Prizes will be awarded by contest that includes trivia questions for exhibitors to encourage attendees to visit your virtual booth
- Digital collateral material created by CAI including social media images, email signatures, banner ads, and more for you to promote your virtual booth on your own pages
Premium Exhibitors Additional Benefits
Exhibitors who purchased a premium booth will receive these additional benefits:
- Full page promoting premium exhibitors in September / October issue of Community Assets magazine
- Listed as a VIP exhibitor on the virtual conference website
- Logo included in e-Blasts promoting the virtual conference
- Complimentary participation in virtual component of 2021 Expo ($250 value)
- Social Media Campaign for premium exhibitors and sponsors.
We think we're putting together virtually the best event we've ever hosted. But we also know it might not meet the expectations of some of our exhibitors. Exhibitors will have until Monday, July 6 to confirm participation or cancellation in the event. After July 6, the following refund schedule will be in effect for exhibitors:
Cancel your participation in the 2020 Virtual Conference & Expo, and apply your full 2020 sponsor and/or exhibitor registration fee to the 2021 event. You will receive the same sponsorship, same booth location, and avoid any increase in sponsor and/or exhibit booth registration fees, for the 2021 event, scheduled for May 13-14, 2021 at Valley Forge Casino.
- Cancel your exhibitor contract for 2020 and receive a full refund. Refunds will be processed by August 15, 2020 and will be sent via check. Please consider donating a small portion of your exhibitor registration fee to CAI in order to help our not-for-profit organization minimize the financial impact of this situation. Fees to advertise in the conference Program Book will not be refunded, as your ad will still appear in the printed and digital program book for the virtual event.
- After July 6, 2020, the following ordinary cancellation / refund schedule is in effect:
- Cancel between July 7 and July 22 – receive a 50% refund of sponsor or exhibitor registration fees.
- Cancel after July 22 – no refund.
Are you in?
We hope you'll stick with us and shine brightly in September! Click below to confirm your plans for 2020. Let us know by July 6, 2020!
Exhibitors - Confirm Your Contact Info & Company Description
Click here to login to your exhibitor record
The virtual exhibitor platform will be updated with additional functionality and rolled out in mid July. Before accessing the link above, you will need the email address of the primary contact on your booth, and the billing ID from your exhibitor booth purchase confirmation email. From this site, you can set up your virtual booth.
Reserve Your Booth and Sponsorship
Click here to select your exhibit booth and sponsorship online
Click here for the Exhibitor Rules, Terms & Conditions and Contract for signature.
Booths are available on a first come / first served basis and must be reserved using our online exhibit booth selection site. Payment in full is required at time of reservation. CAI will make every effort to help exhibitors find booths that are not directly next to or across from a competitor; however, booth selection is ultimately the responsibility of the individual exhibitors and based on availability. If you have any questions, please contact us at: 877-608-9777 (toll-free) or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Exhibit Booth Rates (Exhibitors who sign after July 1, 2020 - no refunds)
10 x 10 Booth Premium A $1,500 members; $2,000 non-members
10 x 10 Booth Premium B $1,425 members; $1,925 non-members
Standard 10 x 10 Booth $1,125 members; $1,725 non-members
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available. Sponsorship types, benefits, and prices can be found in the exhibitor registration package and on the exhibitor and sponsor selection page.
CAI's Suit-Casing Policy
Our exhibitors and sponsors spend a lot of money to participate in the Annual Conference & Expo. CAI has a no-tolerance policy regarding “suitcasing”, which describes the practice of non-exhibiting companies or individuals soliciting sales or sales leads on the trade show floor, in any session or networking reception, or anywhere within the event venue during CAI’s Annual Conference & Expo. Non-member, non-exhibiting business partner guests are welcome to attend, after paying an admission fee, and will be issued a special name badge. Interpretation of what constitutes suitcasing is at the sole discretion of CAI’s Board of Directors. Violators of these policies will be given a warning at the event. If the violation continues, the violator will be asked to leave the event, and charged the single booth rate which must be paid prior to registering as an attendee, exhibitor, or sponsor at any future chapter event.