Sponsor & Exhibitor Information
Booth Count (as of 3.25.2021)
PREMIUM BOOTHS SOLD OUT 17 STANDARD BOOTHS
86% SOLD OUT
CAI will continue to update exhibitors regarding the status of this event. Check back for additional information.
Exhibitor email communication March 1, 2021
Exhibitor email communication March 25, 2021
Exhibitor Online Services Kit
Electric & IT Order Form - Need electricity at your booth? Order it here.
Join us at Valley Forge Casino* in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania on Wednesday, June 16 and Thursday, June 17, 2021 for our first and biggest hybrid event ever!
CAI's 2021 Annual Conference & Expo will take place in person* with a virtual component for members who cannot travel or who are not certain about attending events in person just yet.
Hundreds of community association managers and homeowner leaders flock to our Annual Conference & Expo - the region's largest event for cooperatives, condominiums and homeowner associations. Attendees come for our top-notch educational opportunities, to learn from one another, to network, and to visit with our exhibiting business partners and management companies - companies like yours - who offer the products and services they need to thrive.
Now's your chance to grab a groovy booth, a spiffy sponsorship, or a rad ad. Considering adding the virtual exhibit booth add-on to gain maximum exposure.
*This event will be in full compliance with CDC recommendations as well as restrictions on the size of events under Pennsylvania's state of emergency. Elements of this event are subject to change as a result of the ongoing health crisis.
Add one of these sponsorships!
Water Station Sponsor - $1,000*. Attendees will enjoy water from bottles with your company logo on them. Sponsor must provide water bottles at additional cost.
Education Sponsor - $600*. Sponsor the breakout education sessions on Thursday, June 17 and during the virtual expo on Tuesday, June 22. (recognition not included at the Keynote Address on Wednesday, June 16). Sponsor logos will appear in promotional material, on signage at the event, and a sponsor representative will be invited to introduce a session presenter at one session on June 17.
Sponsored Hotel Room - $175*. Sponsor a complimentary hotel room for community manager and homeowner leader attendees and add an item (a tchotchke, brochure, bottle of water, etc.) to the welcome bag for each complimentary room guest.
*CAI Keystone Chapter member rate; additional fees apply for non-members. Email Gabby Grimes to purchase your sponsorship.
Four reasons why you should exhibit:
- Make face 2 face connections with property managers and homeowners.
- Promote your products and services
- Attract new clients from the CAI audience
- Maintain your relationships with existing clients.
Exhibitors also are enrolled to eBid, our online RFP program, for 2021.
Reserve Your Booth and Sponsorship
Click here to select your exhibit booth and sponsorship online
Click here for the Exhibitor Rules, Terms & Conditions and Contract for signature.
CAI reserves the right, in event of national disaster, emergency, or upon other reasonable cause, to cancel or substantially alter the event, including converting the event to a virtual format, upon reasonable notification to exhibitors and potential attendees.
Click here to view the floor plan
This floor plan does not indicate booths that have already sold.
What to Know When Selecting Your Booth and/or Sponsorship
- Booths are available on a first come / first served basis
- All Exhibit Booths are 10x16 spaces for 2021. Exhibitors will be restricted to using a 10x10 space within the booth to comply with social distancing and other public health guidelines that may be in place in June, 2021.
- Due to the above, there are only 119 available booths this year, and 20 of those booths have been reserved for 2020 exhibitors that rolled their participation into 2021. Reserve your booth early - this event will likely sell out.
- Booths must be reserved using our online exhibitor site.
- Payment in full is required at time of reservation. Exhibit space will not be held without payment.
- Exhibitors must return the signed Exhibitor Rules, Terms & Conditions and Contract, along with a Certificate of Insurance.
- CAI will make every effort to help exhibitors find booths that are not directly next to or across from a competitor; however, booth selection is ultimately the responsibility of the individual exhibitors and based on availability.
Early Bird Exhibit Booth Rates* (Rates increase after March 31, 2021)
- 10 x 10 Booth Premium A $1,650 members; $2,400 non-members - includes exhibit booth, 3 exhibit booth staff, one skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket and exhibitor sign.
- 10 x 10 Booth Premium B $1,550 members; $2,300 non-members - - includes exhibit booth, 3 exhibit booth staff, one skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket and exhibitor sign.
- Standard 10 x 10 Booth $1,250 members; $2,000 non-members - - includes exhibit booth, 2 exhibit booth staff, one skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket and exhibitor sign.
For additional information, including sponsorship and advertising information and rates, click on the booth selection link above.
* Exhibitors who participated in our 2020 Shine On Virtual
Conference & Expo receive 2020 pricing, along with a
$250 credit towards their booth purchase.
A Note to Our 2020 Exhibitors
All exhibitors who exhibited at 2020 Shine On Virtual Annual Conference & Expo receive the following:
- $250 exhibitor credit to use towards a booth at CAI’s 2021 Annual Conference & Expo
- Priority booth selection for CAI’s 2021 Annual Conference in the following order – Diamond Sponsors who exhibit, Platinum Sponsors who exhibit, Gold Sponsors who exhibit, 2020 exhibitors that did not cancel.
- 2020 exhibitor rates for the 2021 event
- You will receive a promo code when registering as an exhibitor that will provide the appropriate discount on the exhibitor registration fee.
Hotel Room Block
We have secured a hotel room block in the Casino Tower at Valley Forge Casino Resort. Individual call-in reservations can be made by contacting the Hotel’s Call Center at 610-354-8118. In order to expedite the reservation process, please instruct your guests to have the following information on hand:
• Arrival and Departure dates
• Group Block Code A621CAI or the Room Block Name CAI Tradeshow
• Room preference (King, Double) Based on availability
• Hotel Tower Casino Tower
• First & Last Name, address, phone number, and email address
• Credit card type, number, and expiration date to be used for payment
• Number of guests
Already Exhibiting? Confirm Your Contact Info & Company Description
Click here to login to your exhibitor record
A note about exhibitor attendees: due to the ongoing health emergency, we are limiting exhibitors to the number of attendees that come with your booth type - 2 exhibitor staff for standard booths; 3 exhibitor staff for premium booths, in order to manage the total number of people at this event. If these restrictions are able to be lifted prior to the event, we will communicate that to all exhibitors prior to June 1, 2021.
If you wish to cancel your participation in the 2021 Virtual Conference & Expo, the following dates and refund amounts apply:
- Cancel your exhibitor contract for 2021 by December 15, 2020 and receive a 100% refund of exhibitor or sponsor payments, less a $100 cancellation fee.
- Prior to February 15, 2021 - 75% refund of exhibitor or sponsor payments received, less a $100 cancellation fee.
- Prior to April 15, 2021 - 50% refund of exhibitor or sponsor payments received, less a $100 cancellation fee.
- After April 15, 2021 - Sorry, no refunds after this date.
CAI's Suit-Casing Policy
Our exhibitors and sponsors spend a lot of money to participate in the Annual Conference & Expo. CAI has a no-tolerance policy regarding “suitcasing”, which describes the practice of non-exhibiting companies or individuals soliciting sales or sales leads on the trade show floor, in any session or networking reception, or anywhere within the event venue during CAI’s Annual Conference & Expo. Non-member, non-exhibiting business partner guests are welcome to attend, after paying an admission fee, and will be issued a special name badge. Interpretation of what constitutes suitcasing is at the sole discretion of CAI’s Board of Directors. Violators of these policies will be given a warning at the event. If the violation continues, the violator will be asked to leave the event, and charged the single booth rate which must be paid prior to registering as an attendee, exhibitor, or sponsor at any future chapter event.