The Chapter hosts nearly 50 events a year. Check out the calendar for upcoming programs, including:
- Manager Education Symposiums
- Board Leadership Development Program for elected association leaders
- Virtual meetups and chats
- Live & On Demand Webinar programs you can view from the comfort of your home or office
- Mini Trade Shows
- Annual Conference & Expo
- Networking events and happy hours
- Regional Council programs in South Jersey, Philadelphia, the Pocono Mountains and Central Pennsylvania
Some programs are members only. Attendance fees are charged for many events. Non-member registration fees are higher. Not a member? Join today and save.
Chapter Conference, Programs & Meetings
Safety & Responsibility Policy
The Keystone Chapter CAI (hereinafter “CAI”) is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all program / meeting participants. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors, staff, and other individuals are expected to abide by this Safety & Responsibility Policy. This Policy applies to all CAI-hosted events, programs, and meetings, including those sponsored by organizations other than CAI but held in conjunction with CAI events, in public or private facilities.
Alcohol and Illegal Substances
At some CAI events and programs, alcoholic beverages may be served to those who are of legal age. CAI expects participants at our events to drink responsibly and in compliance with all federal, state and local laws. CAI and the event hosts and event staff shall have the right to deny service to participants for any reason, and may require a participant to leave the event at the discretion of either CAI or the event host.
Serving or providing of alcohol, in any form, is strictly prohibited at CAI-hosted events and programs by anyone other than event hosts and venue staff. No attendees, speakers, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors, staff, service providers, and other individuals subject to this Safety & Responsibility Policy shall provide alcohol, in any form, at any CAI events or programs.
Serving, providing, or use of any illegal substances is strictly prohibited at CAI-hosted events and programs. CAI and the event hosts and staff shall have the right to require a participant serving, providing, or using any illegal substance to leave the event at the discretion of either CAI or the event host.
Guns at Chapter Events
The possession or use of any gun or other weapon is strictly prohibited at CAI-hosted events and programs. CAI and the event hosts and staff shall have the right to require a participant possessing or using any gun or other weapon to leave the event at the discretion of either CAI or the event host.
Personal Safety and Security
All CAI participants are asked to report any questionable or concerning activity to CAI staff so that they can take immediate action. No concern is too small, if you see something, say something. In addition, CAI strongly recommends that all participants:
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Use the buddy system when walking to and from the event venue or networking event locations during early or late hours.
- Do not wear your meeting name badge on the street. Take it off as soon as you leave the building/venue.
- Do not leave personal property unattended anywhere, anytime.
If it is an emergency or if you need immediate assistance, you should ask any CAI staff member or the on-site security personnel to help you.
The following shall be considered a non-exhaustive list of unacceptable behavior at any CAI-hosted events and programs that may subject a participant to removal:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Physical or verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, staff member, service provider, or other individual.
- Examples of unacceptable behavior include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations at sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by CAI at the event or meeting venue, hotels, or other CAI-contracted facilities.
CAI has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, CAI asks that you inform the Board President or the Chapter Executive Director so that we can take the appropriate action.
CAI reserves the right to take any action deemed to be necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and to censure, suspend, expel and to terminate members in accordance with CAI’s Bylaws for any violations of this policy.
Adopted by the board on July 25, 2019.