The 2020 Call for Presentations is now open. The submission deadline is
September 15, 2019 - extended to October 4, 2019.
All members that have subject matter expertise are invited to join the chapter Speakers Bureau and present an educational program. The educational programs hosted by CAI benefit our membership in the following ways:
- CAI presents many learning opportunities for community association managers, volunteer leaders and homeowners. Managers receive continuing education credits for each program to achieve and retain professional manager designations, including the PCAM.
- By speaking at these educational programs, business partners and managers who are subject matter experts gain exposure to and build relationships with our membership.
Click the Hand below to complete the online Call for Presentations form. You can submit as many topics as you'd like, but can only submit one at a time.
Need a suggestion on what topic to submit? Click here to view a list of educational topics requested by attendees on program evaluations.
To be considered as a speaker, you must be a member of the Pennsylvania & Delaware Valley Chapter, and must join our Speakers Bureau. Click here to complete the Speakers Bureau Application. Speakers are also expect to abide by and observe the Chapter Speakers Policies.
Your presentation should feature content that is specifically relevant to community associations and should be targeted to community association managers, management company executives and homeowner board members. Sessions that are interactive and addressing trends and new information will standout. All submissions will be forwarded to the appropriate program committee for review and selection of presentations.
The 2020 Call for Presentations is now open. The submission deadline is September 15, 2019.
Manager & Homeowner Leader Education
The chapter typically hosts two half day Manager Education Symposiums. These symposiums feature multiple breakout sessions featuring topics by experience level (Novice, Intermediate, Expert). These sessions offer continuing education credit for community association managers. Dates to be determined.
Annual Conference & Expo
The 2020 Annual Conference & Expo will take place on May 7-8, 2020 at Valley Forge Casino Resort. The Expo typically includes four to six one hour educational programs that deal with timely information for community associations and managers.
Regional Mini Trade Shows
The chapter host mini trade shows in the Fall in Central PA, South Jersey and the Pocono Mountains. Each event includes a one hour educational session.
Poconos, Central Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and New Jersey Regional Programs
Our regional councils host numerous educational seminars and conferences, including Association Staff Training Symposiums, Manager Symposiums and other educational programs specific to High Rise buildings and large scale communities.
The chapter hosts multiple digital learning programs throughout the year that are presented from your own computer or laptop using our online platform.
Submissions that do not abide by these guidelines will be rejected:
- Presentations should not market specific products and/or services. Presenters who violate the spirit of this or other policies may be precluded from participating in future programs.
- Submissions should be specific with a title and description. Generic topics that do not offer specifics will not be accepted.
- Submissions must identify the speaker and provide a bio.
- To be considered to speak at a chapter program, you must be a member of the chapter Speaker’s Bureau and abide by the chapter Speaker’s Policy. You must be a member of the Chapter for 90 days before applying to join the Speaker’s Bureau.
Note: The Chapter does not pay speakers nor does it pay or reimburse travel expenses of program speakers. Speakers will receive promotional value through listings on the chapter website and in promotional brochures, event flyers, etc.